Richard has lived on Meddybemps Lake since 1977 and grew up in the area, graduating from Baileyville High School in 1971. His shoreline property abutts the land owned by the Meddybemps Lake Land Trust, making him a key stakeholder and local representative. In his spare time, Richard can be found hunting, fishing, and snowmobiling around the Lake.
Graduate of Greenville Technical College in South Carolina
Maine Department of Education, Professional Teaching Certification through University of Maine
Taught welding for 17 years with Gold and Silver medalist in Skills USA State Competition.
Multicraft maintenance professional for 25 years in the forest products industry.
Retired from St. Croix Regional Technical Center as Welding Instructor in 2018
American Welding Society, Certified Welding Instructor/Certified Welding Inspector
- Life member Calais Rod & Gun Club, Director/Treasurer
- Life member NRA
- Member American Welding Society
- Meddybemps Lake Land Trust Board of Directors
- Member of Grand Lake Stream Snowmobile and ATV Club
- Member Tomah Country Trail Riders
- Member Downeast Sunrise Trail
- Member Dennysville Snowmobile & ATV Club
- Breakneck Mountain Snowmobile Club